From the recommendation, I finished this course on Udemy two weeks ago. This is a great course to gather all knowledge fragments about MongoDB, ExpressJS, React/Redux, and NodeJS.
It suits well to me due to a few reasons below:
- Help me to get into Redux gist! I know much better how actions, reducers, stores, middleware work!
- MongoDB interactions are not something too mysterious.
- Organize code and separate concerns.
- This course is not basic at all. I am not bored with any lesson.
- Some useful ES6 goodness, e.g. destructuring.
- Features of projects reflect many real-life things, for example, authentication (JWT), database manipulation, Redux state management, etc.
To implement most of the ideas about Redux into a project from scratch, I also finished this challenge from a friend to build a todo list into a calendar with a great confidence.
After this course, I think I will spend more time on video courses as they’re really helpful in accelerating the learning process. One of my next targets is to go through many interesting courses on LaraCast.